Purple Recap: What Zim Deserves, Players Heading Into Their Final Game, and Jefferson’s 3000
As TVG‘s faithful readers (the one or two of you still out there) knows, I spend most of my time these days chipping away at things for Purple PTSD. That reality has led to these regular-ish posts recapping the content from over there. My hope is that this extra reading will be both enthralling and enriching.
– What Mike Zimmer Deserves
– Week 18 Power Ranking: Breaking New Ground
– The Kellen Mond Situation is Being Blown Out of Proportion
– Expect the Kirk Cousins to Steelers to Rumors to Intensify
– The Keys to Cameron Dantzler’s Purple Future
– A History of Head Coaching Trades
– Report: Vikings Ownership to Meet Before Bears Game, Decide on Team’s Future
– The Pursuit of 3000
– Five Players Who Are Possibly Playing Their Final Game in Purple
– Forget Starting, Kellen Mond May Not Even Dress
I appreciate all the support I’ve gotten here, folks (and at Purple PTSD). Honestly, it means a lot. Take care of yourselves out there. Skol.